Cayman Fund Platform
The Lazarus Capital Partners Cayman fund platform can operate segregated portfolios (“SPs”) with the benefit of statutory segregation of assets and liabilities. We provide Cayman recognised investment manager licensing, infrastructure, centralised trade execution and prime brokerage facilities. The principal advantage of a segregated portfolio company (“SPC”) over a standard exempted company is to protect the assets of one portfolio from the liabilities of other portfolios.
Lazarus Securities Pty Ltd, Australian financial services licence 502758, is a licensed investment manager regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). Lazarus Asset Management Limited (CE number BJK894) holds a licence issued by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) in Hong Kong to carry out Type 9 (asset management) activities.
From January 1st, 2020, the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) require that all SPC structures require a licensed investment manager.
Lazarus Capital Partners acts as the licensed investment manager of segregated portfolios. We offer our investment manager licensing to asset managers who wish to operate their own Cayman SPC structure, across multiple jurisdictions that are recognised by the CIMA.
Your Trusted Cayman Fund
Our professional team helps with structuring your Cayman fund at no additional cost to you. We pride ourselves in guiding asset managers towards the optimal fund structure for all asset types. This includes the provision of fund administration, legal counsel, custodians, banking and prime brokers.
This allows you the peace of mind and ability to fully focus on servicing your portfolios while we apply our expertise to achieve administrative efficiencies.
- We partner with asset managers to tailor a solution that best meets their investment needs
- Cost efficiencies achieved within minimal time.
- Access to centralised securities dealing and prime brokers
- CIMA recognised investment management licensing
- Dedicated investment management services
- High level of investor protection and control with the ability to have multiple classes of shares (or any structure)
- Anonymity on direct asset ownership
- Flexibility in creating tailored products and appropriate legal structures for investors
- Segregation of duties with no cross liability within a portfolio
Find Out More
Feel free to complete the form below and we will get back to you right away.